Arvada Area Horsemen's Association
Indiana Equestrian Center
7500 Indiana Street
Arvada, CO 80007
1) Paved Entrance
2) Automatic Entrance Drive-Through Gate plus New Walk-Through Gate
3) Additional Sand in South Arena
4) Bleachers at North Arena Newly Stained
5) Trail Gate Newly Painted
6) Manure Receptacle on the South Side of Pens by Parking Lot
7) Planting Additional Shade Trees
8) Improved Trail Gate Footing
9) New Kiosk and Signs
10) Painted and Repaired Announcer's Booth
11) Lots of Shows scheduled for 2022! Click On Events!
Planned for 2022:
1) Continued Arena Maintenance
2) Improved Wasp Control
3) Additional Tie Rails completed.
4) New Obstacles for Obstacle Challenge Course
5) Additional Sand in South Arena
6) New Jumps
7) Improvements to Existing Obstacles
Preserving our western heritage for future generations.
The Arvada Area Horsemenís Association represents equine enthusiasts in their mutual concern for trails, planned development, and conditions that facilitate equine activities. We work under the auspices of the City of Arvada administrating the maintenance, improvements, and use of the Indiana Equestrian Center, which is open for riding 365 days a year, dawn to dusk.